Our Client is a next-generation, online university that offers a range of intermediate and advanced certificates, and the following degrees: MBA, BBA, AAS. Includes a platform for training materials management and a system where users are able to purchase courses and training materials.
N-iX provides services to the client in the areas of software development, software quality control and quality assurance, technical support, and consultancy professional services to the client’s end customers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Full-Stack Engineer
willing to work in a highly professional working environment and ready to take on new challenging tasks.
- Strong knowledge of .Net Core
- Experience working with Azure, Azure Functions
- Service Bus, Azure SQL
- Experience with React, Redux, Typescript
- Experience with Microservices design
- Azure DevOps, Git
- Infrastructure as a code
- Experience working with ARM templates
- Being result-oriented, ability to make things done
- Good communication skills in English (verbally and written)
- Working in a Scrum Team as full stack Developer
- Developing a responsive web application using client-side technologies
- Working with C# and SQL in an Azure Microservice environment
- Collaborating on architecture design and technology choices
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.