The Senior .Net Engineer is part of an agile development team responsible for building and maintaining enterprise software systems. This role will work closely with other team members and stakeholders to ensure that the development team delivers quality software solutions that meet the needs of the business and add business value. The Senior .Net Developer will collaborate with software architects to assist in application design and will mentor other developers as needed on best practices and the latest technologies.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design, code, test, debug, and support both Web and Windows Applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies, including .Net, C# and SQL Server.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply these to a variety of projects as applicable. Research and evaluate a variety of software products to support business needs & initiatives.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise application development utilizing Microsoft technologies.
• Strong experience with C# programming language and/or other.NET languages
• Experience with front-end development frameworks such as React.JS or Vue.JS
• Knowledge of web service concepts (REST, WCF, JSON, XML).
• Knowledge of SQL Server technologies and experience developing database applications using SQL server.
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
• Extensive experience with unit and integration testing.
• Experience analyzing and resolving technical issues.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds