Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
118 118 Money
We help people every day. Our innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been game-changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continually looking for ways to do things better, in order to do that we’re scaling up our technology team — that’s where you come in!
The company’s technology landscape is going through an exciting transition and you have a great opportunity in helping define the core foundations of a leading Fintech disruptor.
- Be an active member of assigned tech team through;
- Effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle
- Ensuring alignment with business priorities and that all software development is delivered on schedule using coding best practices across our portfolio.
- Troubleshooting and solve software issues (by self and within team) to deliver effective technology solutions
- Follow agile methodology to deliver consistent market-leading engineering solutions working with but not limited to the following technologies; C#, ASP.NET, Microservices, .Net Core, AWS, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jira.
- Write logical and pragmatic code ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective, and scalable.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships across the business, specifically across product, BA, and other key stakeholders assigned to projects to assist with the smooth delivery of assigned projects
- Operate in a manner compliant with all applicable regulations, ensure relevant processes are followed.
- Identify, assess and help mitigate any bugs or risks across the projects assigned.
- Pro-actively flag and help plan work to improve the code base and reduce technical debt.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree educated and/or proven coding experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry or listed business environment, particularly an FCA authorized business, preferred but not required
- C#, ASP.Net experience. Experience in highly performant distributed systems would be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work independently, manage time and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to develop self and others
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Ability to develop and document processes
- Attention to detail
- Ethics and integrity
- Operational and project delivery
- Relationship building
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.