We are looking for Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our new team.
About the Client:
Our Client is among the top 100 of Fortune’s Global 500 companies, a leading global supplier of technology and services (Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology).
The project requires working with the data provided from different inputs (suppliers, retailers, factories), Analyze it, and create Coverage Mapping (visualization on map or production graph).
You’ll have a chance to improve the quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm.
- Design and implement new features
- Maintenance and bug fixing
- Unit testing and code quality checks
- Effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle
- 4+ years experience of software development experience with C#
- Solid knowledge and experience with .NET Core
- Solid knowledge of WebAPI / ASP.NET Core pipelines, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure AD, SQL
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience working knowledge of RESTful integrations
- Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more