Join a project as a PHP developer, building the next generation grocery shopping experiences for our B2B customers, to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
If you want to shape the future of grocery shopping being part of a high performance global team then please read on and apply.
The Client is a B2B SaaS company that works to accelerate our grocery retail customers online revenue by adding recipe shopping technology as a seamless experience independent of platforms; the retailer’s own or publisher partner’s.
Our PHP developer understands the customer needs and can translate them into World class technical solutions. You will be responsible for building a product that brings customer value. The role will be mainly programming. We’re entering an exciting phase where we will provide more of the end-user, customer-facing, experience. Your innovative mindset will be key for us and so will your pragmatic approach be.
- Developing the next generation grocery shopping products
- Code reviews
- Deliver features in sprints together with the rest of the Tech Team
- Perform product demos internally
- Work closely with R&D platform
- Create, implement and improve product development processes
- 3+ years of experience working as a developer
- Demonstrated success developing and releasing world class products
- Experienced in PHP
- Desirable experience in AWS, AWS Aurora, Git, SQL, MVC, Docker, Kafka, React
- Good to have DevOps experience in Linux
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Creative, curious and take initiative
- Team player and approach work with a can do attitude
- Strong problem solving, communications and stakeholder management skills
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- You’re responsible for your work and you take accountability for it
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.