Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-IX is looking for an experienced PHP Engineer to join our team.
Our client is unified data protection and cybersecurity, delivering cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges.
They offer antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, endpoint protection management solutions, and award-winning AI-based antimalware and blockchain-based data authentication technologies through a service provider and IT professional deployment models. These solutions protect data, applications, and systems in any environment.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, over 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, including 100% of the Fortune 1,000, trust them. Products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 40 languages.
- Very good knowledge of PHP5 / PHP7
- Experience working with Docker
- Leading in concepts of "Clean Coding"
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge in the areas of Unix / Linux and Apache web servers
- Experience in version management with Git
- An independent way of working and experience in agile project management
- Experience with APS development for OSA will be a big plus
- Design and implement company products using PHP
- Develop and bugfix of integration adapter for customer's product automation
- Being able to come up with suggestions and solutions to potential issues and architectural decisions
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.