Millions of drivers will be switching to electric vehicles over the coming years. We need your help to make their experience easy. You will design and build back-end systems that power our mobile app, provide special benefits to drivers, and more. You will work with a collaborative, cross-functional team that takes ideas from the drawing board to full-scale implementation. Your outstanding work will speed up the transition to electrified transportation worldwide!
Сustomer is an electric vehicle infrastructure company based in California. He operates the largest online network of independently owned EV charging stations operating in the USA and other 13 countries. This is a fairly unique company and it provides unique opportunities to engineers.
What You Will Bring to company:
- You architect flexible and scalable systems.
- You can lead a project from conception to post-release monitoring and maintenance.
- You make thoughtful and respectful contributions to code reviews and design discussions.
- You are excited to dive into code you’ve never seen before, figure out what it does, make it better, and document it.
- You define user requirements, discuss trade-offs, and plan timelines.
- You mentor junior developers and make your team stronger.
- You test your code to ensure correctness and minimize regressions.
- You have a respectful, positive, and constructive attitude.
- You have three or more years of experience building back-end software.
- You have experience with Python (at least 3 years)
- You previously worked with Django (at least 1 year
- Working experience with microservices architecture
- You have a good understanding of AWS Aurora (MYSQL), Amazon Timestream, AWS S3
- You know how to apply computer science algorithms and data structures.
- You have built and used RESTful APIs.
- You communicate effectively with cross-functional groups.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary present