Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our Client is an American financial technology company based in San Francisco. It lets users take out microloans at the point of sale with participating vendors and aims to provide a quick, transparent, and more inclusive lending alternative to credit cards. Customers enter their basic information and know within seconds if they're approved. Our Client looks at more than a FICO score, evaluating other things like social media activity to gauge financial responsibility. Lower interest rates and increased transparency make appealing, and merchants like that all the lending risks are assumed.
Core products are loans to consumers to help them buy merchandise
online. The Membership & Identity engineering team works to create a seamless and secure
identification experience to help more customers use our products while protecting our business integrity and customer’s trust. We do this by:
- Maintaining rules around how users are identified: allow us to understand if a user exists in the world by tying their data back to a credit report and then verify them compliantly
- Optimizing conversion for identification flows and reducing the friction of becoming a new or returning user
- Providing consistent, reliable, and extensible interfaces for managing accounts and for dependent services to read and write user data
- Writing robust and maintainable code in Python that will be submitted for code reviews in Phabricator.
- Reviewing code from other developers for best practices and code smells
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Testing end to end flows on our staging test environment as needed
- Daily communication with our US based team via messages and video meetings.
- Participating in proof-of-concept efforts to evaluate third party operations tools
Python, AWS, MySQL / SQLAlchemy, Snowflake / Redshift Airflow / Celery / RabbitMQ / Luigi, Redis, IDOL for data interfaces and schema, Sepia config system
Soft skill requirements:
- Strong written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Considerable emphasis on quality of code
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.