We are looking for Senior QA engineer to join our team.
Our Client is the leading platform for integrated global payroll processing, payments and analytics. We built a market leading solution by combining technology with managed services to revolutionize payroll and payments for multinational organizations. Our core values are to be attentive to customer care, remain responsive to market needs and to be pioneering and innovative. We are looking for passionate individuals who maintain a strong desire to succeed.
Our fast-growing team is looking for a passionate and engaged Senior QA Engineer, preferably with automation skills to join our Agile engineering team building our leading cloud-based payroll platform.
- Design, create, and execute manual test cases for functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and exploratory testing (when necessary)
- Take complete ownership for testing requirements of major modules in products
- Mentor junior team members of the testing team
- Work as part of an agile product team, participating in all aspects of the agile process and ceremonies
- Design, build and execute UI, API and integration test suites for web
- 3+ years experience in software testing with some test automation
- Ability to analyze the requirement (both from a testing and end user point of view) to derive test scenarios and test cases
- Experience and knowledge of working with test case management and defect management tools
- Experience in building reusable components, keywords or listeners for test automation
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing Test Automation Framework (Data Driven or Keyword Driven Frameworks)
- Experience in API testing using tools like SoapUI or Postman would be an advantage
- Experience of object-oriented programming skills (Preferably Java)
- Knowledge of Version control systems like Bitbucket/SVN and practices
- Knowledge and experience in working in agile or scrum environment would be an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more