N-iX is looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
The client's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. The ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and the staff.
• Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
• Review business requirements to write test cases
• Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
• Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
• Manual testing of Front-end, Back-end, API layers
• Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
• Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
• Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
• 3+ years of quality engineering experience
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
• Experience in testing Web Applications
• Experience testing Restful APIs and working knowledge of SQL is a must
• Upper-Intermediate English level and good communication skills
• Experience in automation testing would be a plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds