N-iX is looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Join one of our rock star teams with strong engineering practices and mature scrum processes to help our client (world-known company, one of the largest in the industry) with the digital transformation of solutions, and you'll never feel stuck in your professional growth.
N-iX partners are located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive the global change together!
- Review of requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Estimate, prioritize, plan testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- 3 years experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Basic knowledge in Java
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Experience in testing Web applications.
- Experience in testing Web Services. REST and SOAP
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Intermediate+ English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.