We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
You will closely work with the team of Frontend developers to build the product and reach project goals.
- Work on the existing system and deliver customer-driven enhancements
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Develop web applications with a deep focus on making it as great as possible
- Communicate with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Continuous learning — you will be always learning
- 4+ years of delivering customer-facing web apps using React
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more