We are looking for a talented Senior React Engineer to join our team.
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Customer Experience Management. The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
As a React engineer you will be closely collaborating with other software engineers, automation and manual QAs and a Product Owner both on N-iX and client sides.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support final users.
- Developing web applications with a deep focus on making it as great as possible
- Communicating with the client’s team directly on a daily basis
- Collaborating with the team and other stakeholders to assure the highest quality of delivered solutions
- Continuous learning — you will be always learning
- Following Agile Development principles to deliver high quality work
- 3+ years of commercial development using a modern web stack
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Solid experience with the latest React
- Previous experience working within agile environment, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Must have excellent communication in English - both verbal and written
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more