N-iX is looking for a talented Senior React Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
As a Front-End Engineer at CFC, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You will be working in the highly collaborative office developing web-based applications that serve our external customers as well as our internal users. You will be responsible for all facets of front-end development but will also be expected to contribute to middle tier and backend development. You will be surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals collaborating to solve complex problems and make a meaningful impact on the business!
- Designing and building innovative and creative user interfaces for both customer facing and internal web applications using React JS.
- Supporting the development of middle-tier web APIs.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and supporting both Web Applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies, including .Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a comparable cloud services provider
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
- Learning new technologies and keeping abreast of existing technologies and applying these to a variety of projects as applicable.
- You will be encouraged to take initiative to find opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; or equivalent education/experience in a computer science field
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role focused on front-end development
- UI/UX experience with customer facing web applications
- Strong experience with web development technologies such as HTML, CSS, etc.
- Strong experience with a front-end development framework such as React JS or Vue JS.
- Experience with C# programming language and/or other .NET languages
- Knowledge of web service concepts and API development (REST, JSON, XML)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft development technologies, including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, MVC.Net and SQL Server
- Experience analyzing and resolving technical issues
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive projects through to completion
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more