We are looking for a Front-End Developer to become a part of our development team. We expect candidate to battle technically challenging tasks and cooperate with design & product parts of the team to deliver quality solutions for our customer. We also offer an opportunity to directly influence the development process and make an impact on the end product.
You'll be involved in collaboration with the rest of the team and a customer working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a passion for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Our customer gives us freedom and trust on full development lifecycle.
Over time, you will begin to establish your own responsibilities as you both define and react to the opportunities to enhance and improve our system. You'll be excited about making an impact and growing with the team.
- Building product functionality by writing clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Covering functionality with tests
- Participating in technical design sessions
- Validating designs & requirements from the technical perspective
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with RxJS
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc
- Be eager to learn & share knowledge
Would be a plus:
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo)
- Knowledge of unit, acceptance and E2E testing
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.