We are looking for experienced Senior React Native Engineer to join our team at Kyiv office.
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
CORGI HomePlan is a successful Insurance company, aiming to become a leading FinTech for energy insurance and installation of carbon saving products. In our 10 years of existence, we acquired 180,000 customers and are continuing to grow! We challenge the status quo and strive to provide better quality and pricing of home plan cover to consumers across the UK.
We expect candidate to battle technically challenging tasks and cooperate with design & product parts of the team to deliver quality solutions for our customer. We also offer an opportunity to directly influence the development process and make an impact on the end product. You'll be involved in collaboration with the rest of the team and a customer working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a passion for collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Our customer gives us freedom and trust on full development lifecycle. Over time, you will begin to establish your own responsibilities as you both define and react to the opportunities to enhance and improve our system. You'll be excited about making an impact and growing with the team.
- Develop React Native application for iOS/ Android
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with testing, debugging, and documentation
- Be in charge of handling fixes and developing new features for the mobile application
- Push your own limits and continuously challenge your knowledge of how to scale mobile development
- Plan and architect the tech for new app features and make it happen
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Technical ownership and development processes establishment
- Be ready for mentorship, act as a Senior Advisor for teammates.
- 1+ years React Native experience
- Experience with Native app development a plus
- Proficient with version control and branching/merging/pull-request workflows
- High attention to detail and product quality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Good communication English skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur at office
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.