About the Project:
The main goal for our team is developing a system that allows the client to increase the amount of customers willing to monitor and control consumption of energy in an easy and smart way. In addition the customers can control how much renewable environment-safe energy they would like to use.
We are looking for a seasoned Scala Developer to join our team.
You will be joining a highly skilled, cross-functional team of talented engineers, designers and product owners. You will work as an engineer, building and scaling a distributed system focusing on user value and business objectives. Our microservice platform is written in Scala, following functional programming principles and connected with event streams.
You will plan, design and build intelligent back-end solutions, bind these solutions to our front-end infrastructure and monitor, test and continuously improve your work. Your responsibilities will also include driving both product and technical improvements; encouraging debate and collaboration and communicating your ideas and successes to the wider team.
Scala, Java, Akka HTTP, Akka cluster, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS, Linux, Akka streams, Web-services (SOAP, REST)
- Maintenance of pool from more than 20 microservices
- Maintenance of deployment scripts/tools (AWS, ElasticBeanstalk, Cloudformation, Docker)
- Bug fixing and implementing new features
- Ability to work remotely
- Testing (unit, integration)
- Collaboration and communication with team and customer in all development phases (English)
- You are a back-end engineer with at least 7 years of hands-on experience in building distributed systems in a multi-language environment
- You are able to dive into new technologies/tools/languages relatively fast
- Commercial experience with functional programming or a demonstrated desire to learn, projects on github are great
- Experienced in microservice architecture
- Experience with REST and asynchronous event driven programming. Experience with CI, and ideally CD
- Experience driving automation across build, test and release processes
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working on new product development
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.