N-iX is looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team at Lviv or Kyiv location. You will provide a high level of expertise in the areas of Automated QA activities for applications developed by our client, with particular focus on client web applications, web components, high volume data flow/transactions, and QA Automation framework. The Senior QA Engineer should have strong development, communication, and planning skills as well as in-depth knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Able to write complex SQL queries for backend testing and work with APIs
- Understand application workflow and write test strategies, test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
- Continuously maintain/improve the automation baseline and existing test cases in order to achieve better coverage and quality
- Participate in sprint planning activities and lead QA team members in the estimating planning, scheduling and performing of automated and manual testing
- Setup and configure test environments and import test data
- Work closely with Software Engineers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds Manage defect tracking and proactively identify risks to management; monitor and report results
- Perform root cause analysis of defects, conduct lessons learned meetings and propose improvements in processes and methodologies
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Perform automation scripting code reviews and encourage best practices amongst QA engineers
- BS in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a QA Engineer role with solid progression in responsibility
- Experience with testing high-performance systems Working Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX and WINDOWS environments
- Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology, and testing knowledge.
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance techniques to in-depth testing and test plans.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration, and acceptance testing.
- 3+ years' experience with developing QA automation scripts for both front and back end (especially API Testing)
- Expert knowledge of E2E testing Frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Protractor)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more