Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-iX is looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI.
Currently, looking to bring on a software engineer for Quality Assurance & Testing team. This team is responsible for analysis, design, and documentation for both manual and automated testing processes. They write, execute and monitor test suites, and generate defect reports. The candidate will work alongside other engineers and will support agile project teams that include data scientists and software engineers.
- Gather project schedules, software functional and non-functional requirements from project teams, and turn them into test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Create and execute manual & automated tests.
- Perform regression testing to ensure no bugs are introduced in new builds.
- Estimate, plan and prioritize test activities.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Write test reports for project stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of QA experience with both white box and black box testing.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience writing test plans, cases, and designs from scratch for large scale distributed applications, web services or RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, executing and reviewing results of functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Setup and maintenance of test environments in VMware, Azure, or AWS.
- Ability to design and implement test automation & unit testing frameworks.
- Comfortable using a variety of tools to investigate and resolve issues (e.g. SQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Postgres, Postman, JMeter).
- Experience with open source test automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber or Robot Framework.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment operations and toolsets (Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.