N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.
As a Texture artist on the Bazaar project, you will join our creative and gifted team ensuring the ultimate quality of art assets we produce .
- Work closely with Art Director and Modeling teams to provide hand-painted textures for 3D models of characters, environments, and props.
- Maintain consistent visual style throughout the project texture library
- Ensure UV’s are set up and utilized correctly for 3D meshes.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D art tools (Photoshop, Substance Designer, Max or Maya, Unity)
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Comfortable working quickly and efficiently within agile project
- Strong knowledge of color theory composition, and lighting
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating 3d models with hand textures
- Good to have:
- Experience in task trackers like Jira or Trello
- Passion for CCG and Auto Battler games
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meet-ups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more