We are looking for an talented UX/UI Designer to define the user experience of upcoming services of the project, design and prototype ideas, collaborate closely with other designers, developers, test solutions with users and make meaningful and measurable improvements.
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,400 employees worldwide and operations in nine countries. It is a telecommunications company providing services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers.
- Quantitative and qualitative user research and testing (surveys, remote unmoderated user testing, face to face usability testing).
- Produce reports for the stakeholders to present the quantitative and qualitative research results and recommend to the business technically feasible user-centered solution.
- Designing the information architecture, with solid customer insights, produce user flows, prototype the full functionality with high resolution prototypes, apply the final UI and progress with additional user testing to validate the solution.
- Providing the assets and the specs to the developers.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven UX, Visual and Interaction design experience, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- Essential to have experience in working with cross functional product and development teams using Agile methodologies
- Essential to have experience across both web, mobile, and native apps
- Essential to have excellent English verbal and written skills
- Essential to have experience in using industry standard tools including but not limited to Invision, Atlassian JIRA, Google Analytics, Axure
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate design rationale
- Good understanding of user-centric design principles
- Desirable to have direct, or exposure to, experience of user experience research
- Desirable to have experience in telecoms and/or financial products
- Capable of working with minimal supervision, particularly working with distributed teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- A desire to constantly expand your UXI knowledge by keeping up with latest UX news and trends
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips