N-iX is looking for a strongly driven ServiceNow Software Engineer who enjoys working with multiple parts of the platform. You will initially focus on building the Enterprise applications within ServiceNow. As an engineer on the ServiceNow center of excellence team, you will work with internal customers and team members to deliver ServiceNow workflows.
Our customer is the multi cloud solutions expert. They combine their expertise with the world’s leading technologies- across applications, data and security- to deliver end-to-end multi cloud solutions. As a global, multi cloud technology services pioneer, they deliver the innovative capabilities of the cloud to help customers build new revenue streams, increase efficiency and create incredible experiences.
- Work with a team to implement and customize the ServiceNow Enterprise modules functionality.
- Work with other internal teams to understand their ServiceNow requirements and implement those requirements in the platform.
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall ServiceNow Platform.
- Solve problems and find solutions independently using available tools within ServiceNow.
- Debug complex issues found in production between multiple systems or services.
- Automate business processes within ServiceNow
- Participate in small, cross-functional, agile teams in various agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, facilitate a pair programming session, code review with others, drive an idea at sprint planning, retrospective, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working with ServiceNow.
- Expertise in one or more ServiceNow processes/functions.
- Familiarity and experience with ServiceNow concepts, such as business rules, workflows, flow designer, integrations, and app development/design.
- Ability to independently perform server-side scripting.
You might also have:
- Front-end experience designing intuitive interfaces for users within ServiceNow’s portal.
- Experience working with and deploying Highly Available and Highly Scalable applications.
- Experience in multiple ServiceNow modules.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services at scale.
- Experience as a Linux/UNIX Engineer or developer.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.