Orbus Software is an independent software vendor and a leading global provider, recognized by Gartner and Forrester, of solutions for Business Transformation disciplines including Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Process Analysis (BPA), and Application Portfolio Management (APM).
- Providing technical support for our Orbus Software's customers as well as for internal users
- Managing incident lifecycle in Zendesk
- Engaging with other teams within geographically dispersed organization
- Shift work pattern to cover US EST up to 3pm (10pm Ukr time) might be required on rota basis only
- Windows Server management
- SQL Server administration and troubleshooting (Database Engine, Reporting Services, Integration Services)
- Azure AD management, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
- Azure cloud computing (Azure SQL, Azure App Services, WVD)
- IIS administration and troubleshooting
- MS Office and Visio software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience of Active Directory, DNS and Windows networks
- Remote Services
- Experience in application support is welcome but not necessary.
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents