A skilled SysOps with AWS skills is welcome to join our team at N-iX
• You will work within a global operations team with support, maintain and setup solutions.
• Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications services.
• Support our customers and the development teams in the cloud.
• Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
• Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers
• Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support
• Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions, and deployment activities
• Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment
• Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process
• Hands-on experience with SQL-Server (MSSQL)
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools
• Good background in Windows-server Administration
• High degree of drive, self-motivation, curiosity, and excellent communication skills in English
• Public cloud experience (AWS certifications are a welcome plus)
• Working experience in a DevOps setup
• Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation
• Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements
• Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives
• Ability to challenge conventional approaches
• Ability to work in a global environment
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
In this role you will:
• Get the chance to develop cutting edge cloud platform services
• Be part of a cross-functional agile team developing, deploying and operating solutions many of clients’s customers everyday
• Work in close contact with our customers
• Continuously improve our tools for continuous testing, deployment, integration
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• The Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds