Our customer is a market leading, global insurer and reinsurer. With an innovative approach to solving complex risks, the company has the knowledge and experience. And is looking for more.
The company doesn’t just provide re/insurance, they reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology,
and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service
across all their lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
● Analyse change by
○Reviewing product documentation
○Speaking with business and IT stakeholders
○Testing in the application
● Prepare product documentation / Specifications (we use something called specification by
example, which we would train the analyst on)
● Preparing user stories for the scrum
○Contributing in the planning and lookahead sessions
● Proposing test scenarios
● Supporting developers
● Investigating test issues, in the system or using SQL to investigate data
● Preparing SQL script to remediate data, or update configurations
● Backlog refinement / prioritization
● Investigating/resolving warranty defects from production (where the issue is raised typically within
a month of go-live)
● 3 years experience suitable for :
○ Analysing, understanding and documenting functional requirements for a mature application
○ Confidence and composure when collaborating with business and stakeholders to elicit requirements
○ Collaborating with wider development team to deliver business solutions and appropriate test coverage
● Pro-active contribution during scrum ceremonies and team workshops is a key requirement
Nice to have:
● SQL scripting capabilities:
○ Query data
○ Fix data
● Scrum and working with user stories
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds