Our customer is Fortune 500 company. It is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
We are seeking a Tableau Engineer for Finance Transformation project. The role is involved in creating Tableau reports and dashboards, and support key business needs.
• Creating Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical dashboards / analytical tools for business users in Tableau that meet business needs.
• Understand business requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its reporting goals
• Utilize Tableau features to design and develop Tableau visualizations such as interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports.
• Manage data refresh scheduling as required using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
• Writing complex SQL queries
• 2+ years of Tableau experience
• Experience with Tableau as a power user and have experience building dashboards
• ETL knowledge is desirable
• Familiar with data warehouse concepts
• Good level of communication in English
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more