N-iX started in 2002 from an idea shared by three enthusiasts. Since then, it has grown into a successful, fast growing software development business with the same overwhelming passion for technology and the pursuit of growth and success.
Today, we are
– a reliable partner for 100+ clients
– Top 100 global outsourcing company
– one of the best IT employers in Ukraine
– a supportive team of 1,000+ professionals
We are growing and looking for an experienced and highly-motivated recruitment expert to join our Talent Acquisition team. The perfect candidate for this position is someone who has a genuine desire to give back to others, share his/her deep and rich expertise, utilize own coaching, communication and leadership skills, motivate and support Mentees trying to move up to the next career level.
The position will directly report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Mentorship of recruiters and sourcers in a daily work
- On-boarding new team members and support them during the full introduction session on their first weeks of work
- Ensure all recruitment procedures are updated and implemented in recruitment processes
- Manage the Recruitment Reports in order they reflect the relevant information
- Conduct mentorship sessions as per the agreed standards
- Manage tasks and responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or related field or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition sphere
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and supervising others
- Excellent analytical, organizational and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and solutions-oriented to manage issues in fast changing environment
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- Healthcare & sport benefits, corporate doctor, etc.
- An inspiring, comfy and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.