As the N-iX is constantly growing we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team consisting of 25 experienced professionals working in Kyiv and Lviv offices.
If you are technically savvy, keen on meeting new people and value work environment that fosters teamwork and creativity, you would love this job! Interested — send your resume in English!
- Executes recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Develops creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals
- Evaluates candidates' resumes against job requirements and qualifies candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required
- Prepares candidate presentation to customer including standard resume, interview preparation etc.
- Arranges customer interviews by coordinating schedules; maintains effective communication with customer (status meetings, gathering feedback, mail correspondence etc.)
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Please note, we will consider candidates only with experience in recruitment
- Relevant working experience (1+ years)
- Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies including: job campaigns/fairs, applicant tracking system, Internet job boards and social networking and employer branding, to help build the qualified candidate pool for positions
- Must have prior experience using sourcing tools to find active and passive candidates
- The ability to target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches
- Superb communication skills; a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions
- Proven ability to work under pressure and accommodate changing demands
- At least Intermediate English is a must
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Relax zones
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities