As the N-iX is constantly growing we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
If you are technically savvy, keen on meeting new people and value work environment that fosters teamwork and creativity, you would love this job!
- Executes recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Develops creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals.
- Evaluates candidates' resumes against job requirements and qualifies candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required.
- Prepares candidate presentation to customer including standard resume, interview preparation etc.
- Arranges customer interviews by coordinating schedules; maintains effective communication with customer (status meetings, gathering feedback, mail correspondence etc.)
Please note, we will consider candidates only with experience in recruitment.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies including: job campaigns/fairs, applicant tracking system, Internet job boards and social networking and employer branding, to help build the qualified candidate pool for positions.
- Must have prior experience using sourcing tools to find active and passive candidates.
- The ability to target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches.
- Superb communication skills; a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and accommodate changing demands.
- Good command of English is a must.
From our side we guarantee: If you meet our demands and values, if you like your job, join us! You will meet high quality of work process, good attitude and free atmosphere in our company!
Interested – send your resume in English!