We are looking for .Net TechLeader, who will take the lead in developing and diversifying our tech stack.
You will be responsible for all aspects of delivering the platform from development, API design, unit testing, automated deployment, to coaching and mentoring other team members.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
The client's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. The ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and the staff.
C#, .Net 4.7.2, .Net Standard 2.0, .Net Core 3.1, Azure Functions, Azure Storages, Azure Cosmos DB, Web Forms, SQL
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Delivering quality through well written unit testing
- Build tools and automation of development techniques
- Solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- A minimum of 8 years of software development experience (including experience working as a Technical Lead or participant of Architecture team)
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and development or Web solutions using MS technical stack;
- Strong experience with Azure eco-system
- Strong knowledge of SQL/noSQL
- EventSorcing, DDD, Strong Knowledge of application and cloud design patterns
- Affinity with unit testing frameworks and TDD
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.