N-iX is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to start our new project.
Our customer who located in Florida, USA is one of the top financial institutions in the country, offering the market a comprehensive set of commercial and investment banking services tailored to the needs of individuals and corporate clients alike.
You will be charged for onsite discovering, customer`s needs analyzing, offering the best solutions and implementing your ideas.
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Strong technical background (preferably as Developer/DevOps)
- Solid understanding of SDLC process
- Hands-on experience leading projects in Agile framework
- Proven ability to manage teams of 8+ people and deliver multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proactive mindset
- Experience leading projects in banking or financial area is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.