We are looking for motivated and talented engineers that can work with local and remote team members to build automated data quality framework for our GCP based Data Lake.
Engineers working in this role with the scrum team to develop and review feature testcase definitions, design and develop python automation libraries and test scripts, and manually execute test cases when needed. Automation Data Engineers fulfill a critical role in our product development team.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent years of experience
• Experience with Python
• Experience with Selenium
• Strong understanding of software test methodologies
• Prefer experience with the Linux operating system
• Prefer experience with automation frameworks
• Prefer experience validating end-to-end systems and solutions
• Prefer experience working in an Agile Scrum environment with CI/CD
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds