The client and your role:
You will be working as a trainee developer for a big enterprise that provides technology and business services for a huge number of telecommunications companies. The enterprise is setting up a Center of excellence for BigData transformation program which is under maturing process and needs your help for getting to the highest level industry standards and perfection. This is the opportunity to utilize your skills at the top influential plane of the company and express your knowledge and rich experience to a wide audience that will affect many products and their end users.
- Familiarity and some practical experience with Scala or Java
- Unit testing (ScalaTest/JUnit etc.)
- Experience (or ready to learn) with Hadoop ecosystem technology stacks such as HDFS, Kudu, Hive/Impala, Apache Spark, Kafka, Cloudera, etc.
- Experience in using Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven/Sbt, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA etc.
- SQL knowledge
- Intermediate+ level of English
Responsibilities and job specifics:
- Supporting existed Big Data solution
- Write new Spark ETL jobs, Scala/Java applications
- Writing Unit and integration tests
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more.