We are looking for BigData Software Engineer for our Information Management practice. Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Perform data export, transformation.
- Support existing on-premise cluster on the Hortonworks data platform.
- Build and maintain data management systems
- Continuously improve the Hadoop environment to ensure they are highly performedand provide an optimal end user experience
- Knowledge of: SQL, Hive, Linux, Bash, Python.
- Experience with big data platform distribution Hortonworks or Cloudera
- Pyspark knowledge will be a plus.
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more