Client and Project Overview
Our client is a US company that is specialized in delivering reliable Internet connectivity and entertainment multimedia to aircrafts worldwide, enhancing the experience for both passengers and crew. We are cooperating with the Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and BigData directions and looking for talents who can contribute to the complex data management and analysis projects. We are looking for engineer to join our BigData Operational team and improve his/her AWS BigData skills.
Responsibilities and job specifics:
• Develop and support existing end-to-end data solutions for structured and unstructured data including, but not limited to, ingestion, parsing, integration, auditing, logging, aggregation, normalization, and error handling
• Resolve failed or hung jobs
• Create jobs and queries to perform auditing and error handling
• Maintain and support Information Management Cluster based in AWS
• On-call support (few hours per week)
• Experience in SQL
• Good understanding of software development methodologies
• Being result-oriented, ability to make things done in a highly dynamic and stressful environment
• Good communication skills and good English
• Being a good team player
Nice to have:
• Theoretical knowledge of BigData technologies (Apache Spark, Hadoop, AWS EMR, etc.)
• Nice to have experience in Python
• Nice to have experience in Linux
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds