Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv, Ukraine, with us.
- Strong Java 8 knowledge
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of Rest API
- Experience with AWS would be a plus
- Spoken and written English on Upper-Intermediate level
- Open-minded person with strong analytical and communication skills who ready for actively studying
- Develop, improve and support new features of the system
- Transmit the product into the existing stack functionality of the company
- Work with Microservice Architecture
- Support and develop REST APIs
- Working with Data Base
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
- Report to TL about current tasks status, technical and other risks
What will you also get?
We offer you interesting work in the professional development team. As a company, we continuously strive to improve and are not afraid to take on new challenges, so there are good opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more