N-iX warmly welcomesTrainee Java Engineer
to join our talented team.
Our client brings extensive experience to EHR implementation and workflow redesign to improve clinical care. The company evolved as clinical needs and technology became more sophisticated, and with that, a greater demand for the ability to move health information efficiently and effectively. Our team provides unmatched expertise in interoperability, health information exchange and Direct services. As one of the ONC Direct Reference Implementation vendors, we have provided Direct services since the Direct Project’s inception. The company operates a leading national Direct network and offers Direct Solutions.
In the team, there will be 1 Lead, 1 Senior Engineer, 1 Middle Engineer and 2 Trainee Engineers. Every Trainee Engineer will have an assigned mentor, and will get awesome "on job experience". In 6 months if the performance is successful the person will be promoted to Junior Engineer.
- As this is a trainee position we need the person to have some courses in Java programming if there is any small experience with working in Java project - would be great
- The successful candidate should know (in theory) what is Scrum and what are the ceremonies
- The person should communicate with the client (probably not on daily basis), however good English is needed
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more