N-IX is looking for perspective and ambitious Trainee Manual QA Engineer
to join our team.
Client’s and project’s overview
Our client is UK company that focuses on trading market and provides corporate clients with a comprehensive suite of customization products, offering transparency, flexibility and predictability. The main goal of it - is to allow clients to gain exposure to the market, simply and transparently, to extract a return.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good communication skills: English language on an intermediate level or higher.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business Trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more