Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv or Remote
N-iX is looking for Trainee React Engineer to join our team.
Our Client is the UK's leading retailer of prestige cars and the largest overall automotive retailer in Europe. Being determined to keep its positions and sustain growth in sales, volumes and number of employees, the Company is committed to continuous improvements and striving to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in every aspect of business.
The project is a web platform for searching, selling and managing information about car parts. The platform includes both the customer and admin side. It helps to maintain a store with different car parts, performing a lot of reports on parts usages, views, stock quantity, management of prices, etc.
We fully own already in a production system. You will be responsible for maintaining the system, adding the new features, improving architecture and performance.
- Experience working with ReactJS framework
- Good knowledge Flow or TypeScript
- HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Jest, Unit and integration testing
- Beneficial is you are eager to learn .Net on a backed
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more