Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
We are looking for a Trainee Engineer who will work together with the Hybris team on resolving end users’ problems and supporting country business teams with their daily activities on the website. This role will be a part of the design & development team which includes software developers, QAs, business and systems analysts.
- Gain and maintain the knowledge of the company’s products and flows;
- Provide second tier support to issues raised by end users;
- Work in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site;
- Cooperate with technical support specialists from other engineering teams;
- Provide assistance to country teams with their daily activities on the website (creating pages, updating products, managing content etc).
What will you also get?
- Smart, enthusiastic and willing to learn new stuff and grow as a specialist;
- Good English skills - both spoken and written;
- Problem-solving / issue troubleshooting skills;
- Advanced Windows OS user;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel);
- Ability to analyze logs and find a root cause of the problem;
- Understanding of how Web is working, experienced user of web browsers;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle is a plus;
- Open-minded person with strong discipline, strong analytical and communication skills.
We offer you interesting work in the professional development team. As a company we continuously strive to improve and are not afraid to take on new challenges, so there are good opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents