Are you a real enthusiast who dreams of a fulfilling career in a fast-growing company? Do you want to work with the latest technologies in a friendly and professional team? Don’t miss out on the perfect opportunity to join N-iX as a Trainee Teradata/ETL Engineer.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
The role is involved in planning and designing, development of ETL for BI reporting. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activity. The ideal candidate should be interested in Teradata.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• Knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of the data warehouse concepts
• Knowledge of the ETL tools
• Excellent problem solving, documentation skills and verbal communication
• Knowledge of Data Processing logic, Analysis, and Design (nice to have)
• Good communication skills and good English
• Finished BI-courses would be a plus
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.