Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game development and VR Studio in search of creative and motivated UI/UX designer to help our customers build the ideal product.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include deep analysis of customer requirements, searching for optimal solutions, designing UI layouts with a high level of graphical details and support developers with its implementation in game engines. So, knowledge about the game development tech processes will be a huge plus.
In this position, we expect you to innovate and create modern interfaces using the most recent trends.
- Design mockups and prototypes that clearly demonstrate UI interaction models
- Design graphical assets such as icons, logos and other elements that can be used in the game UI
- Create friendly user experience, identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and designers in the implementation of UI components and assets
- Present design solutions to the customer and conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- The portfolio must contain apps UI designs, preferably some mobile game UI
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision or similar)
- Fluency with UI design tools, most notably Adobe Creative Cloud pack (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work productively and follow commitments
Good to have:
- Experience in preparing and implementation of UI in Unity/Unreal engine
- Ability to create smooth and pleasant 2D animations
- Base programming experience
- English: Intermediate+