You will work directly with our client’s representatives in Germany, USA and other locations. The ideal candidate for this role has strong technical background in Windows Administration and high desire to develop skills in cloud technologies. Experience working in Banks or financial institutions is plus.
Our client is a Germany-based IT company that provides ecommerce and subscription management solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS. Our cloud-based ecommerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience and offers comprehensive global compliance and payment capabilities. Leveraging in-house expertise, technology and services, B2C and B2B clients acquire more customers, improve retention and grow their revenue in international markets.
All-in-One Global Ecommerce product – a single platform that combines ecommerce, recurring billing and global payment processing and enables clients manage, monetize and optimize their online sells. Our team is responsible for Web presentation of core functionality providing innovative user experience for end users.
– Windows Process Monitoring, Performance Optimization, Troubleshooting
– IIS configuration, operation, troubleshooting, optimization
– SQL Server configuration, operation, troubleshooting, optimization
– Windows GPO, GPP, or domain and security policy management
– Active Directory and ADFS
– Virtualized environments / IaaS on VMware vSphere or Azure
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds