We are looking for people who love:
- continuous learning and game-changing projects;
- inspiring and professional colleagues;
- the spirit of freedom and innovation.
How to submit a referral?
Referring a friend to N-iX is a piece of cake. It will take just a few easy steps. Simply fill in the form and get your reward.
Requirements for a referral:
- You can submit referrals only for open positions.
- The candidate must be aware of the vacant position and willing to cooperate with N-iX.
- You cannot refer yourself - but you are invited to check out our career opportunities.
- We accept a referral if the Talent Acquisition Specialist has not contacted the candidate in the last 2 months.
- You must be the first person to refer the candidate for the position (the date and time of the submission will be recorded).
- The referred person was not already recommended by someone else during the last 3 months.
- The candidate is not already involved in the selection process of one of our current vacancies.
- If we can’t meet with a referred person within 3 months, no bonus will be paid.
- A referral bonus is applicable for delivery positions Middle+ level and non-delivery positions Senior+ level.
- Hiring Managers (Delivery Managers, Delivery Directors, Project Managers, Project Coordinators; Team Leads when they have a role of a Hiring Manager) cannot get a referral bonus for a referral to their projects. But a Hiring Manager can refer a candidate for any other projects in the company.
What kind of bonus can I get?
You will get an appreciation bonus if you refer a person for any delivery positions of Middle+ level and non-delivery positions of Senior+ level.
Also, you can get a Special Referral bonus of up to $3000 for recommendations on particular positions. Here you can see all the open positions with referral bonuses.
The referral bonus depends on the candidate's qualification level and not by the level of the open position.
How can I get my referral bonus?
- The bonus is given after the candidate has successfully passed the probation period. Usually the probation period lasts for 3 months. If the probation period is prolonged, we will inform you.
- You will be informed about a referral bonus payment by email from the responsible recruiter.