We are looking for people who love:
- continuous learning and game-changing projects;
- inspiring and professional colleagues;
- the spirit of freedom and innovation.
How to submit a referral?
Referring a friend to N-iX is a piece of cake. It will take just a few easy steps. Simply fill in the form and get your reward.
Requirements for a referral:
- You can submit referrals only for open positions.
- The candidate must be aware of the vacant position and willing to cooperate with N-iX.
- You cannot refer yourself – but you are invited to check out our career opportunities.
- We accept a referral if the Talent Acquisition Specialist has not contacted the candidate in the last 2 months.
- You must be the first person to refer the candidate for the position (the date and time of the submission will be recorded).
- The referred person was not already recommended by someone else during the last 3 months.
- The candidate is not already involved in the selection process of one of our current vacancies.
- If we can’t meet with a referred person within 3 months, no bonus will be paid.
- A referral bonus is applicable for delivery positions Trainee+ level, Freelancers Middle+ level and non-delivery positions Trainee+ level (for internal referrals from N-iX contractors) and Senior+ level (for external referrals).
- Hiring Managers (Delivery Managers, Delivery Directors, Project Managers, Project Coordinators; Team Leads when they have a role of a Hiring Manager) cannot get a referral bonus for a referral to their projects. But a Hiring Manager can refer a candidate for any other projects in the company.
What kind of bonus can I get?
You will get an appreciation bonus if you refer a person for any open position in:
- Delivery direction: Trainee, Junior, Middle, Senior, Lead, and Architect Specialists
- Freelancers (delivery direction): Freelancer for N-iX Game & VR Studio, Middle, Senior, and Lead Specialists
- Non-Delivery direction:
–for N-iX contractors: Trainee, Junior, and Middle Specialists;
– for internal and external referrals: Senior Specialists; Entry Level, Middle, and Executive Management.
The referral bonus depends on the candidate’s qualification level and not by the level of the open position.
How can I get my referral bonus?
- The bonus is given after the candidate has successfully passed the probation period. Usually the probation period lasts for 3 months. If the probation period is prolonged, we will inform you.
- You will be informed about a referral bonus payment by email from the responsible recruiter.