N-iX is looking for Senior Team Manager to join our team!
You will work on the product that is used by companies to stay on top of threats to their business. In our tools, they can create alerts or search, analyze and process the cybersecurity information we are providing.
- Managing unit fo 80 engineers, people management (help with PDPs, plan assignments, highlight weaknesses and strengths, staffing).
- Stakeholders management to keep active engagement and improve cooperation when needed. Manage customer expectations and ensure quality of service.
- Risks management (mainly related to risks on people).
- Budget management (salaries, profit/loss calculations).
- Business development (grow your teams, find oportunities in other areas of product development).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project Manager
- Overall 4+ years of experience in IT management as PM, ScM, PrM.
- Great communication skills, experience working with big teams (30+ team members).
- Readiness to work with business development.
- Highly skilled in risk management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High level of responsibility, ability to make decisions.
- Upper-intermediate+ English level
Nice to have:
- Experience with budget handling.
- Good work experience with high-level management.
- Great Analytical skills.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings