Impactful project. Growth opportunities. $1,000 welcome bonus.
We are looking for a Middle .NET Full-Stack Engineer to join our new team.
Our customer is a leading government entity in terms of technology in one European state. This agency helps the government transform tech innovations into real business solutions. It is the central driver of the government’s ICT policy, programs, and initiatives.
- Contribute to high quality app development
- Apply software engineering design patterns to develop well-structured, modular, performant application code
- Perform code reviews, write unit and UI tests, and contribute to architectural decisions
- Holds an undergraduate degree in an IT-related field
- 3+ years’ of work experience
- Upper-intermediate + English
- Ability to work with requirements
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the use of Git or any other source code versioning tool
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Design
- Possesses knowledge and skills to:
- Write anti-corruption layers and other seams to prevent legacy code from influencing new parts of the application; and
- Write unit tests that are de-coupled from the system under test.
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the use of Entity Framework Core and is proficient to write data-access layers based on Entity Framework Code-First and the repository pattern
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings