We are seeking a seasoned leader, well-versed in software development and technology consulting, to make a significant impact on our business operations. The candidate should demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and a pragmatic, action-oriented approach. As a senior manager in our organization, you will have the chance to contribute significantly to our company strategy and thought leadership.
The primary mission for this role include consolidating our presence in the US market, nurturing existing business relationships, acquiring new clients, and cultivating relationships with senior executives within our client base. Another crucial responsibility would be to propel the growth of our Latin America operations.
Our ideal candidate would have a substantial background in technology and the business consulting domains.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our strategic direction, leverage your industry experience and relationships, and make a lasting impact on our organization.
- Own P&L to ensure healthy growth of the department - achievement of short and long term business goals, balancing operating costs and investments into sustainable growth.
- Facilitate growth of our Delivery capabilities across Latin America.
- Business development and new logo acquisition both within defined and undefined/changing markets by leveraging existing services, technology, and business domains expertise.
- Building and leading highly performing and scalable leadership team in the department.
- Define Account Development Strategy and drive contract negotiation for Strategic Accounts.
- Manage Customer Expectations and relationships with the Client’s C-Level stakeholders.
- Leading design and launch of new services, business, and technology expertise.
- Initiating and leading Company-wide strategic transformative initiatives.
- Ensuring smooth cross-company collaboration.
KPIs for this position
- Revenue growth and profitability
- Customer and employee satisfaction
Required Experience and Skills
- 10+ years of management experience in the industry
- Strong business acumen
- Account management and business development
- Experience developing of enterprise accounts
- Software engineering background
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings