N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies and technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
The modern global trends in the IT industry have led the company to consider its expansion to the Latin American market to complement its expertise with high-end talents in the area.
N-iX is looking for passionate and motivated Senior Angular Engineer to join our team.
Our client is an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Client is a seven-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service
• 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Software Engineer
• Extensive knowledge of theoretical software engineering
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Willingness to grow skills and capabilities
• Excellent communication skills
The main goal for this role is to assist in migration of Spark application from Cloudera on-premises deployment to AWS and modify existing application to work in new environment
• Understand current application structure and deployment
• Update Angular part of the application to work in the new cloud environment (authentication, authorization, some of user flows, etc.)
• Bug triage, diagnostics and resolution
• Sizing of effort for enhancement initiatives
• Input on the design of product enhancements• Maintaining and upgrading the software in a cloud environment
• Participate in a complete software development process from conception to deployment in an Agile environment
• Support the automated testing and providing feedback to team leadership during the development process
• Write well-designed testable code
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.