We are looking for a Computer Vision Scientist to join our team in Poland.
Our customer is a global e-commerce leader based in California, one of the most popular and successful websites on the Internet. It provides inspiring services by connecting millions of sellers and buyers in more than 190 markets around the world.
Within the Core AI unit our client covers a variety of CV areas including Large Scale Visual Search/Detection/Recognition, Fine Grained Classification, Attribute Discovery and Localization, Weakly Supervised Learning, Zero-shot models, Contrasting Learning, Semantic Segmentation, and OCR.
CV Scientist will be placed at the heart of new product experiences to work on leveraging algorithms in order to ensure users security at scale. Co-owning the technical vision of advanced machine learning models and data analytics tools to detect and mitigate fraudulent activities in complex digital ecosystems.
- Research, design, and develop CV algorithms and models to solve complex problems in various areas of security management
- Collaborate with engineers to integrate CV algorithms and models into software systems and applications
- Conduct experiments and evaluations to assess the performance and accuracy of CV models and algorithms
- Identify and collect relevant datasets and annotations to train and test computer vision models and algorithms
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and advancements in CV
- Communicate research findings and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Experience in designing and implementing CV models and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of DL frameworks, especially Tensor Flow and PyTorch
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, JAVA, or R
- Familiarity with cloud-based tools for machine learning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English written and verbal communication skills (C1/C2)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
A plus to have:
- PhD with AI/CV/ML-related publications
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings